Christian Resources – Form
The programing here at S2L Recovery (S2L) requires necessary resources to teach and counsel our students to have a deep knowledge of Jesus and the methodology that drives our curriculum. The curriculum is based of biblical principles founded by our own Pastor, V.P. and Director of programing, Bruce Stanley. Bruce published Lost & Found Recovery in Christ after God led him through the same principles in the bible to recover and find new life. Today we teach and promote these principles in our program along with other methodologies that make up our curriculum.
Along with Lost & Found books and materials, we are in constant need of bibles, Christian books, journals and other biblical printed resources that make up all of our curriculum. Please help us provide these necessary items to educate our students towards embracing a new way of life that leads to real change.
Other resources for accountable recovery include drug screens (we administer these every week for each student), gym passes so students can exercise three times a week (important to body health during recovery for drug use).
What we are doing
- Classes every morning by pastors and counselors
- Devotionals and groups
- Developing assignments by recovery counselors
- Time for personal reflection and study
- Keeping students accountable to abstinance
How can you help?
- $30 Provides journals for every new student each month
- $140 Provides workbooks for every new student each month
- $200 Ensures enough gym passes for students each month
- $250 Provides bibles for every new student each month
- $450 Provides drug screens for students each month